The linear and nonlinear optical properties of glasses, the optical properties of semi-conductors, and applications of vibrational spectroscopy to condensed matter physics.
- Time-resolved Optical Writing on a Photosensitive and Fluorescent Polymer Film
by Z Pan, R Akrobetu, J Lott, C Ryan, A Saini, R Mu, KD Singer, C Weder, SH Morgan
- Formation of Ag nanoparticles and enhancement of Tb3+ luminescence in Tb and Ag codoped lithium-lanthanumalinosilicate glass
by P Piasecki, A Piasecki, Z Pan, R Mu, SH Morgan J.
- Plasmon enhanced luminescence of Tb3+ doped Li2O-LaF3-Al2O3-SiO2 glass containing Ag nanoparticles
by P Piasecki, A Piasecki, Z Pan, A Ueda, R Aga Jr, R Mu, SH Morgan
- Spectroscopic studies of Er3+ doped Ge-Ga-S glass containing silver nanoparticles
by Pan, A Ueda, R Aga, A Burger, R Mu, SH Morgan J.
- Terbium-activated lithium–lanthanum–aluminosilicate oxyfluoride scintillating glass and glass-ceramic
by RS Aga, D Jowhar, M Ewan, A Steigewald, A Ueda, Z Pan, WE Collins, R Mu
- Upconversion Luminescence in Er3+ Doped Germinate-Oxyfluoride and Tellurium Germanate-Oxyfluoride Transparent Glass-Ceramics
by Z Pan, A Ueda, R Mu, SH Morgan
- Er-doped ZnO ﬁlms grown by pulsed e-beam deposition
by Z Pan, A Ueda, R Aga, A Steigerwald, SH Morgan, R Mu